From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla ebuild should copy *.pc files
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:56:53
1 Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de> writes:
2
3 > Hi Gentoo-People
4 >
5 > I am trying to build a cvs snapshot of galeon2. By try to building this app I
6 > have detected that the mozilla seems not to copy the files for pkgconfig:
7 >
8 > ./build/unix/mozilla-nss.pc
9 > ./build/unix/mozilla-js.pc
10 > ./build/unix/mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc
11 > ./build/unix/mozilla-xpcom.pc
12 > ./build/unix/mozilla-nspr.pc
13 >
14 > They are needed for near any mozilla-based application I think. Please, could
15 > someone add some lines to copy them to /usr/share/pkgconfig ?
16
17 I think that you're probably right. Would you file a bug on this at
18 the URL below?
19
20 Thanks,
21 Matt
24 Matthew Kennedy
25 Gentoo Linux Developer
26 Bugs go to http://bugs.gentoo.org!
27
28 Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6C25B0A2
29 Finger Print: 0C61 0CBC C669 5F26 8DBF 006D FBAB 30EA 6C25 B0A2