From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Keep out of /usr/X11R6
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 04:14:41
1 On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 19:30, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Saturday 04 September 2004 02:57 am, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > sys-apps/baselayout
4 >
5 > if you have issues with baselayout setting up the filesystem for X11 then file
6 > a bug
7
8 Thanks for the idea, I hadn't thought of that. </sarcasm>
9
10 Point is, I can't possibly know all the apps that put things there
11 without installing everything in the tree. I can only file bugs for what
12 I'm aware of. (Which I will, btw, once I finish packing and moving to
13 Oregon and have some spare time.)
14
15 Those of you pointing out additional programs doing this, please take
16 note of what Mike said and file a bug. If it would make things easier, I
17 or someone else could file a metabug for the whole issue.
18 --
19 Donnie Berkholz
20 Gentoo Linux