From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: mikepolniak <mikpolniak@××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new package notification
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:40:19
1 mikepolniak wrote:
4 > I did echo "$i/*.ebuild does not exist" for the error message.
5
6 nothing easiear:
7
8 yust fill DESCRIPTION:
9 DESCRIPTION="$i/*.ebuild ${RED}does not exist$NORMAL"
12 > I also like your idea to EXCLUDE paths since e.g. i dont use gnome or kde and
13 > would exclude their listing.
14
15 I will make it in the next version :-)
16 It should read a config file. "/etc/emerge-rsync.conf".
17 I don't like to pollute /etc just for a simple configuration like
18 "EXCLUDE". Modifying the bin is not an option.
19 When I collect some more features request I will implement them
20 all in once.
21 For now it's better to keep it simple.
22 I want to be sure that errors like the one you reported
23 does not repeat. After a bit testing will put in
24 other features.
25
26 Marko