From: mike <vapier@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] With greetings from Russia
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:49:08
1 the more languages the better :)
2 just open up a bug on bugs.gentoo.org and post it
3 with a subject like 'russian documentation' :)
4 -mike
5
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Àíäðåé Êèñåëåâ" <kis_an@××××.ru>
8 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
9 Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 00:45
10 Subject: [gentoo-dev] With greetings from Russia
13 > Hello dear developers Gentoo Linux!
14 > I am the Russian user of your distribution kit
15 > and very much would like to help promotion Gentoo Linux
16 > in Russia.
17 > Therefore I want to find out, whether I can take the trouble on
18 translation of
19 > the documentation into Russian?
20 > In case of the positive answer I ask a favour to send
21 > source texts to the address kis_an@××××.ru
22 >
23 > Yours faithfully Andrey Kiselyov.
27 > gentoo-dev mailing list