From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] perlmagick phase out
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:56:36
1 If the subject got your attention, then you might be interested :)
2
3 After a long time of fighting to keep versions and arch's in sync between
4 imagemagick (parent) and perlmagick (sub-atom), not too mention a few bugs
5 because of this separation, sekretarz and I have re-merged our efforts into a
6 single ebuild again. Perlmagick will be built by use flag within imagemagick
7 now, as it probably should have been if we'd had them there fancy use flag
8 thingies when this all started.
9
10 /me wanders off recalling days when ebuilds had a handfull of vars, the size
11 of the tree was measured in k, and perlmagick was da bomb...
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list