From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: LXDE
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 08:52:37
1 From an interested user, you have my thanks.
2
3 On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 1:38 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4
5 > El sáb, 13-08-2016 a las 22:39 -0700, Hanno Böck escribió:
6 > > Ok, so it seems I'm currently the only one interested.
7 > >
8 > > While the wiki page lists no other devs, there are two more devs
9 > > listed
10 > > in the email alias, yet they haven't replied to my questions whether
11 > > they consider themselve still part of the project.
12 > >
13 > > I'll take over the project now and will start committing latest
14 > > upstream
15 > > updates piece by piece.
16 > >
17 > > Not sure if there's any long term future for LXDE, but for the time
18 > > being I'll take care of it.
19 > >
20 >
21 > When looking to bugs assigned to the team I found some people willing
22 > to help via proxy-maint too... you should be CCed by me in that bug
23 > report for being aware :)
24 >
25 > Thanks for joining the team!
26 >