From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] latest commits to dev-lang/go
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 02:17:02
1 On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 06:37:39PM -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
3 >> All,
4 >>
5 >> I know my latest commits to dev-lang/go haven't updated the ChangeLog.
6 >>
7 >> I got into the habbit of using repoman commit -[Mm] to do that, but for
8 >> some reason that stopped working.
9 >>
10 >> I will use echangelog from this ponit until I hear that repoman commit
11 >> has been fixed.
12 >
13 > Thanks to Zac's quick assistance on irc, I found that this was an issue
14 > with my repository, not repoman.
15 >
16 > William
19 So that others don't have the same problem -- what was the issue?