From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kde2.2 + qt-x11-2.3.1 w/ objprelink optimizations and more!
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:33:58
1 Hi,
2
3 This is the next step after kde2.2 on gentoo becomes officially
4 stable/complete and is unmasked. In the meanwhile I think IT'll take a look
5 at it myself. I'll probably add a USE flag 'objprelink' used by qt and the
6 kde packages.
7 So it'll be available from the main cvs soon enough (probably tomorrow), but
8 masked. Because a special binary 'objprelink' must be installed for this to
9 work, I'll make an ebuild for that binary and mask the ebuild.
15 Dan Armak
16 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
17 Matan, Israel