From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Calling die in a subshell
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:07:31
1 Mike Gilbert posted on Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:49:00 -0400 as excerpted:
2
3 > On 6/17/2013 4:10 PM, vivo75@×××××.com wrote:
4
5 >> Is it possible to:
6
7 >> - keep an open bug (tracker) on named eclasses/ebuilds, so we (users
8 >> and devs) know that there is a (teoric) fallacy
9
10 > What on earth is a "teoric fallacy"?
11
12 My question too. Wictionary and google both appear to agree, however,
13 that while "teoric" isn't English, it's Catalan (or Aranese/Occitan, the
14 area is NE Spain into south France) for "theoretical", which it /is/
15 close enough sounding/spelling to, to make sense as having the same
16 original root (which wikipedia traces to late Latin from ancient Greek).
17
18 http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/te%C3%B2ric
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman