From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: "Gentoo Dev." <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] various ebuild problems
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:47:49
1 ons 2001-10-24 klockan 06.22 skrev Martin Schlemmer:
2
3 > Hi
4
5 Hi!
6
7 > 0.12.5-r1 was supposed to fix the applets problem, guess we will have to
8 > either update the DEPEND or add a --disable-applet.
9
10 Actually, the problem came from you adding --enable-applet :)
11 I removed it since even if Galeon is a GNOME-browser many people run it
12 without running the actual panel.
13
14 IMHO Skipstone is a real waste of efforts (anything that are developing
15 GTK+-only for the reason that they don't want to depend on GNOME are).
16
17 Regards,
18 Mikael Hallendal
22 Mikael Hallendal
23 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
24 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden