From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: aballier@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-sound/audacity: ChangeLog audacity-1.3.5-r1.ebuild
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:56:20
1 Alexis Ballier kirjoitti:
2 > On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:38:41 +0200
3 > Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hi Diego,
8 >>> EAPI=2
9 >> [...]
10 >>> src_compile() {
11 >>> WX_GTK_VER="2.8"
12 >>> need-wxwidgets unicode
13 >>>
14 >>> econf \
15 >>
16 >> This causes me a configure failure because I don't have a system
17 >> wxwdigets profile set and need-wxwidgets doesn't seem to do anything.
18 >> 1.3.5 is fine; -r1 fails at configure. I don't understand what's going
19 >> on, the only change seems to be the switch to EAPI-2.
20 >
21 > Ok, that was a failure at src_configure which obviously was called
22 > before src_compile. Maybe it would be worth adding repoman
23 > warnings/errors for econf calls in eapi2 src_compile.
26 > Alexis.
27
28 Open a bug to bugs.gentoo.org.
29