From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: vapier@g.o, Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] epatch_user usage
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 04:16:34
1 On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 00:10:30 -0400
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Monday 23 April 2012 23:45:36 Doug Goldstein wrote:
5 > > So I've just had one reservation when using epatch_user for allowing
6 > > users to apply patches. And that's figuring out when to run
7 > > eautoreconf. I don't necessarily want to run it unconditionally but
8 > > sometimes users have patches which touch autoconf files but my
9 > > existing patch set doesn't so I'm not calling eautoreconf. Does
10 > > anyone have a suggested way to handle this?
11 >
12 > just always call it when the user applies patches. i don't see a big
13 > deal. epatch_user && eautoreconf
14 > -mike
15
16 No configure.{ac,in} present!