From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proctors - improve the concept or discard it?
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:30:12
1 On Thu, Jun 7, 2007 at 12:20:07 +0200, George Prowse wrote:
2 > [...] before trying to stop a thread
3 > descending into anarchy?
4
5 I wish it was descending into anarchy. Which is a highly organized
6 social system, and doesn't have anything to do with chaos. Anarchy is
7 just a system where there is no authority which hasn't been freely
8 accepted (and freely as in "you can refuse it without any consequence",
9 not freely as in "you can refuse it but then you won't be part of this
10 project").
11
12 So please, let's pay attention to the meaning of the words we are using.
13
14 /Alexandre
15 --
16 http://aperturefirst.effraie.org