From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UID/GID assignment for polkitd (102)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 17:10:29
1 >>>>> On Mon, 05 Aug 2019, Mike Gilbert wrote:
2
3 > I would like to reserve UID/GID 102 for polkitd (sys-auth/polkit).
4 > This is the same ID used by Arch Linux.
5
6 +1
7
8 Can everyone please switch to this style of RFC?
9
10 I am getting tired of looking at trivial acct-{user,group} ebuilds and
11 metadata files. The only interesting thing are user/group name and ID.
12 These can be in the subject line, plus a short rationale in the
13 message's body.
14
15 Ulrich