From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: infra@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need help with perl-cleaner (and app-admin/gentoo-perl-helpers)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:02:13
1 > On 13 May 2021, at 12:15, Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Am Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2021, 12:02:32 CEST schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
4 >> Hi all,
5 >>
6 >> due to having somewhat too many Gentoo projects and not enough time
7 >> at the moment, I'd like to ask for help with perl-cleaner here.
10 > PS. app-admin/gentoo-perl-helpers also needs a new maintainer, both in
11 > Gentoo and upstream. I have never touched it so far and am completely
12 > unfamiliar with the code and its usage.
13 >
14 > https://github.com/gentoo-perl/gentoo-perl-helpers
15
16 I believe infra were the inspiration for it and are the main consumers. Worth
17 speaking to them?
20 > --
21 > Andreas K. Hüttel
22 > dilfridge@g.o
23 > Gentoo Linux developer
24 > (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)