From: Alexander Simonov <devil@××××××××××.ua>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Small irritation: Can people please stop sending their posts in duplicate...
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:47:21
1 On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 12:20:27AM -0800, Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2 >
3 >Do we have any Mutt users that can comment on support for this?
6 >> (I'm tempted to do some maildrop/xfilter/perl magic to emulate these
7 >> features though)
8 >
9 >Procmail rules are horrifying enough to be helpful as well :)
10 >
11 I am use mutt with sidebar patch.
12 I have get mail like this:
13 getmail->unafp->maildrop->mutt
14 unafp it's a Ukrainian National Antivirus.
15 In atach my configs of getmail,maildrop and mutt.
18 WBR, Alexander Simonov
19 Site Admin of Gentoo Community Ukraine
20 Site Admin of Fluxmod - web site devoted to fluxbox users.
21 Site Admin of Russian Gentoo Wiki
22 web-site: http:///www.gentoo.org.ua
23 web-site: http://www.fluxmod.org.ua
24 web-site: http://ru.gentoo-wiki.com