From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Reviving GLEP33
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:14:15
1 On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:51:54 +0800
2 Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
3 > Exactly. This is Gentoo. Let Exherbo devs go develop their own distro
4 > and stop trying to interfere with Gentoo. It is time the council puts
5 > a definite stop to GLEP 55.
6
7 GLEP: 55
8 Author: Piotr Jaroszyński <peper at gentoo.org>
9 ^
10 |
11 Bad troll! No cookie! -----------------+
12
13 And on top of that:
14
15 20090514:
16
17 After quite a bit of confusion in the voting(people
18 changing their votes), a tie(3-3) vote was reached.
19 Therefore, no decision was reached. This vote will be
20 brought up again next meeting so that the tie can be
21 broken(hopefully with everyone present).
22
23 20090528:
24
25 The council voted on whether they recognized the problem
26 that GLEP 55 is attempting to solve is real. The vote was
27 affirmative in recognition of the problem with two
28 abstentions(leio and ulm).
29
30 I wasn't aware that so many Gentoo developers and Council members were
31 secretly actually Exherbo developers. Do you have a list somewhere that
32 I can consult to find out just who all these undercover agents are?
35 Ciaran McCreesh