From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: GLEP ??: Per-Category metadata.xml Files
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:02:57
1 This a useful enough prime number for your tastes?
2
3 2^25964951-1
6 On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:24:21 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
7 > Subject pretty much sums it up. I mentioned this in the sys-apps thread
8 > and no-one said it was a horrid idea... Since I'm asking for DTD
9 > additions it probably warrants a GLEP. Also, it'll be nice to get a
10 > quick easy 'Accepted, Implemented' up on the site :) This time, my
11 > efforts will not be thwarted by Donnie and his lame editor!
12 >
13 > Attached for your tearing apart pleasure. Grant, please gimme a number,
14 > preferably a prime one.
15 >
16 > --
17 > Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
18 > Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
19 > Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list