From: Zack Gilburd <klasikahl@g.o>
To: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>, gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Gentoo Calendar?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:44:19
1 On Thursday 28 August 2003 06:28 pm, Luke-Jr wrote:
2 > Just was wondering if anyone would be interested in having some kind of
3 > Gentoo Calendar setup where people can view or sync to (and devs can
4 > modify) via some calendar standard. I know KOrganizer provides a protocol
5 > for merging other calendars on the net into their current calendar, but I'm
6 > not sure how much of a standard that is...
7 > I'll look into details if anyone's interested in having such a calendar...
8
9 Yes, please.
12 Zack Gilburd
13 http://tehunlose.com