From: Mickey Mullin <mmullin@×××××××.com>
To: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenSSL
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:23:50
1 >> rsync/emerge/clean scenario), but it appears that my system is playing
2 >> a prank:
3 >
4 > Nope your eyes are :)
5
6 Yup. I wish I could blame it on my eyewear, only I don't wear any. I guess
7 Coke really isn't an adequate substitute for sleep - Mom was right, after all.
8
9 >> dev-libs/openssl
10 >> selected: 0.9.6d
11 >> protected: 0.9.6c-r1 0.9.6e
12 >> omitted: none
13 >> Why is it going to "clean" the package that I just merged (0.9.6e)?
14 >> It worked properly on my other servers. Curious....
15 >
16 > Coz it doesn't :P ITs going to remove d not e. c and e are protected.
17 > I'd better ask why it wants to NOT unmerge c :)
18
19 Uh, yeah! That's what I was thinking. Why is it keeping "c"? That's what
20 I meant all along. Uh huh. Sure it is, Mick...
21
22 Thanks, Alex.
23
24 Mickey