From: mrfab@×××.net
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Su access restrictions
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 12:48:57
1 I understand the value of pam in general--just not
2 for this specific task.
3
4 root:ALL EXCEPT GROUP wheel:DENY in /etc/suauth
5 would effectivly emulate the current pam
6 restriction in what I would consider to be a
7 clearer manner.
8
9 Personally, when I noticed su was restricted for
10 users, the first place I looked was /etc/suauth,
11 the second /etc/login.defs and only in the end
12 at /etc/pam.d/
15 On Tue 09 Apr 2002 at 11:12 -0500,