From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:28:17
1 On 3/21/11 1:24 AM, Corentin Chary wrote:
2 > I recently started working on a small gentoo utility named "euscan"
3 > (for Ebuild Upstream Scan)
4 > For those who don't know debian's uscan, it allows to scan upstream
5 > for new versions. It's used by packages.qa.debian.org (example:
6 > http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/php-net-ipv4.html ).
7 > It's available at: http://xf.iksaif.net/bordel/euscan
8 > I think that it would be great to have these informations on
9 > http://packages.gentoo.org/ and/or unofficial
10 > http://gentoo-portage.com/ website.
11
12 Okay, I think this is pretty cool and we should find it a new home in
13 the Gentoo infrastructure.
14
15 I was thinking about http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/ with the repo at
16 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/qa-scripts.git;a=summary
17
18 I can act as a proxy committer and reviewer for that code. Could you
19 break it up into some smaller parts (preferably backend first) and send
20 to me for review (if you're interested)?
21
22 How long does it take to generate the reports?