From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion to ask devs to change their bugzilla name when becoming "devaway"
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 02:54:36
1 2010/6/10 Pacho Ramos:
2 > El jue, 10-06-2010 a las 12:23 -0600, Joe Peterson escribió:
3 >> I think a better solution, if we need to indicate this, is to have
4 >> bugzilla grab the status from devaway and display it next to the dev's
5 >> name in bug reports.  Changing the user's name seems a bit cumbersome,
6 >> and I don't agree that people will know what "devaway" means - i.e.
7 >> they may not even google it.
8 >
9 > It's what bug 256934 is about but, until it's solved... :-/
10
11 sounds like a huge pita for people. better to spend cycles getting
12 things upgraded and integrated properly.
13 -mike