From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rcscripts
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:25:01
1 Is this documented anywhere? I have always add the .net-services to default... mhh.
2
3 But i don't like to manually put them in the local script. I think they must be started like any other script in /etc/init.d
4
5 And why depends samba, apache and so on on a active network-device? I think net.lo must be ok for these scripts - or?
6
7 Regards
8
9 Sebastian Werner