From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Samba Dev: satya
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:59:34
1 Hi All,
2
3 It's still my great pleasure to introduce to you the other half of our
4 SAMBA team: Christian Andreetta, a.k.a satya
5
6 He comes to us from the fourth world (which we lovingly call Bugzilla).
7 Actually he's from Italy, where he divides his time between Shiatsu, his
8 girlfriend, his garden, and his kitchen, and playing chess with his
9 business friends. So, as his hobby-life is about to come to a crashing
10 halt with his entrance into gentoo developerhood, please do make him
11 feel welcome.
12
13 Thanks,
17 Seemant Kulleen
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
19
20 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
21 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E