From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEPs soon to expire
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:33:55
1 > Am I the only one missing GLEP 28 in that list? ("Status: Draft" or
2 > "approved"?) (:)
3
4 *Grin* I wrote the e-mail before the servers had synced the change to
5 the status of GLEP 28 to "Informational". I actually did try to follow
6 our own rules.
7
8 > What defines "inactivity"? Regarding GLEP 15, there were a ml discussion the
9 > last days.
10
11 From GLEP 28: "Inactivity is defined simply as the GLEP author has not
12 contacted the GLEP editors with either an update or a request to submit
13 the GLEP for approval (in the case of a Draft GLEP) or a request that
14 the GLEP be marked final (in the case of an Accepted GLEP)."
15
16 An update need not be more than a single line similar to "20041022 -
17 Currently working on foo". That way our users can learn the status of a
18 GLEP simply by looking at the GLEP.
19
20 -g2boojum-
21 --
22 Grant Goodyear
23 Gentoo Developer
24 g2boojum@g.o
25 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
26 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76