From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Shall we create a ballot for PROPERTIES value definition proposals?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 08:39:48
1 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> said:
2 > Hello everyone,
3 >
4 > Given the vast number of possible choices to consider when defining
5 > new PROPERTIES values [1], perhaps we should create a ballot and
6 > hold a vote on definitions that people have submitted. I suppose
7 > that voters would be able to vote yes or no on each proposed
8 > property definition and they would also be able to write in one or
9 > more alternative names for the definition. I don't know what the
10 > best method(s) to carry out a vote like this would be. Does anybody
11 > have any suggestions?
12
13 have the council sign of whatever compromise looks like it made it way
14 through.
15 the current process seems to work very well, me thinks.
16
17 thanks for your effort, BTW.
18
19 best regards