From: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild dedicated site / list etc etc .. .
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 07:39:48
1 Hi there
2
3 There are alot of interrest in creating and fixing ebuilds lately .. this is generally a good thing, but there is also
4 alot of double work being done on ebuilds from creating to fixing etc etc.
5
6 I suck at creating my own from scratch and generally help those that are stuck or fix broken ones where I can.
7 this means I have to follow forums, mail (user,dev) and bugzilla.
8
9 Is there not a central place to look at what ebuilds are being worked on are being requested broken etc etc
10 that people that want to get involved can at leats on ebuild level start doing that ?
11
12 Henti Smith