From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:31:07
1 Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > I agree, but it's been "in development" for...I dunno..almost two years now
3 > I think and it's still not released. I'm not slamming the -installer team
4 > -- I think they're a great bunch of guys, but it does point to our
5 > inability to execute.
6
7 If you're not going to do some basic research before you go spouting off, then
8 shut up. The installer has had *2* releases so far (0.1 released with 2005.1 and
9 0.2 with 2005.1-r1). There were announcements in the GWN, on the -installer and
10 -dev MLs, and even on Slashdot! Have you been under a damn rock?
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list