From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] where goes Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:38:37
1 On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 13:56 -0400, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 > I spend *at least* 1/3 of my time working on Gentoo. Without getting
3 > into a salary discussion, that's hp donating tens of thousands of
4 > dollars per year.
5 >
6 > Now whether you all consider my involvement to be worth that much is
7 > a different matter, of course. No comments from the peanut gallery,
8 > please. ;-)
9
10 ...and you *still* haven't gotten an ia64 livecd built? For shame!
11
12 *grin*
15 Chris Gianelloni
17 Games - Developer