From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:43:54
I think you missed my point. This page is more like what we have at http://moving-innovations.com/~graaff/outdated-gems/ which is an automated list based on what is in the tree and upstream. Your page is a good replacement for that so we may just use that in the future. What our wiki page does it keep *notes* on these bumps, so all of that relies on manual input. (e.g. "we tried to bump this but it needs a new dependency that we don't have yet.") The euscan page doesn't support that yet. Arguably I should open bugs for each of these bumps, but that seems like a lot of overhead for some quick notes. Kind regards, Hans