From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:43:54
On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 10:00 +0200, Corentin Chary wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o> wrote:
> > One integration that might also be useful is what we track on the ruby > > wiki currently: > > which is a collection of quick notes on problems encountered while > > bumping packages. The ability to attach notes to packages and to > > acknowledge version bumps (and e.g. make them yellow instead of red) > > could help with larger lists for herds.
> You can already use that page:
I think you missed my point. This page is more like what we have at which is an automated list based on what is in the tree and upstream. Your page is a good replacement for that so we may just use that in the future. What our wiki page does it keep *notes* on these bumps, so all of that relies on manual input. (e.g. "we tried to bump this but it needs a new dependency that we don't have yet.") The euscan page doesn't support that yet. Arguably I should open bugs for each of these bumps, but that seems like a lot of overhead for some quick notes. Kind regards, Hans

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan) Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>