From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifesto archive
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:47:46
1 Hi Torsten.
2
3 Torsten Veller wrote:
4 > * "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>:
5 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/council/2009/council-200906-nominees.xml
6 >
7 > Please archive the manifestos somewhere under the project space
8 > like it was done the last years.
9 > Looking back at the 2005 list of nominees, all external links are dead.
10 > Only the archived parts are still available.
11
12 Yes, that is another thing I was planning to do. The only reason I
13 haven't done it yet, is that older manifestos were stored as txt files
14 and this year the candidates mostly opted for html/xml files.
15 I'll probably just go ahead, "ignore the looks" and copy their
16 manifestos to txt files. If any of the nominees would be kind enough to
17 do it for us and send us the file, it would be greatly appreciated.
18
19 > I can help if needed.
20 >
21 > Thanks
25 Regards,
26
27 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
28 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE