From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Docker 1.0.0 masked for no known reason?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:04:12
1 On Sunday 29 June 2014 10:12:22 Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:09:36 +0100
3 >
4 > Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
5 > > It's been a long time. To be honest I don't remember masking docker
6 > > but I most likely did it because I was asked to mask >=lxc-1.0.0 by
7 > > the virtualization team (and Diego (flameeyes). And docker depends on
8 > > lxc-1.0.0 according to the ebuild. But now that you have unmasked
9 > > docker, i think the deptree will be broken since lxc is still masked.
10 >
11 > Repoman is monitored; therefore, someone from the QA team or so has
12 > probably masked Docker. Given that broken dependency tree again it is
13 > likely to happen again. So, please set it up a satisfiable state. :)
14
15 AutoRepoman :)
16
17 So that was me fixing the depgraph, taking the easy way out of adding an
18 unsatisfiable package to an existing related package.mask.
19
20 If people can't be bothered to even run repoman full or commit without --force
21 they'll get annoyed by my corrections - maybe it has an educational effect ;)
22
23 Have fun,
24
25 Patrick