From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Retirement
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:11:51
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2
3 > My retirement is probably long overdue as I haven't really been active for
4 > several months. It is now clear to me that Gentoo is not moving in the
5 > direction I had wished for and the last council election indicates that
6 > most current Gentoo developers appear to be satisfied with this current
7 > direction. Therefore farewell. If anybody wants to reach me I can be
8 > reached at bo.andresen at zlin.dk.
9 >
10 Sorry to see you go. It's a shame if the technical direction is what you
11 mean, since Gentoo can clearly accomodate different approaches to the same
12 problem (it is source-based after all.)
13
14 One thing: the door isn't nailed shut, even if new ones are opening ;-) Hope
15 to see you back iow.