From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Secure Gentoo - What do you think?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 10:36:45
1 On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 17:13, Joachim Blaabjerg wrote:
2 > How does this sound to you people?
3
4 This sound very nice indeed !
5
6 > If any of you have any protests, suggestions, ideas or anything of the like,
7 > please drop me a line (off or on list, your choice). If I get positive response,
8 > I'll start learning the .ebuild files and install Gentoo on one of my machines
9 > (okay, I'll do that anyway... ;]).
10
11 You'll find portage and the ebuild format very flexible and powerful.
12 Don't hesitate asking questions about anything you have doubts about.
13
14 Best regards,
15
16 Geert
19 Geert Bevin
20 the Leaf sprl/bvba
21 "Use what you need" Pierre Theunisstraat 1/47
22 http://www.theleaf.be 1030 Brussels
23 gbevin@×××××××.be Tel & Fax +32 2 241 19 98