From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>, Gentoo-Core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] VIMRUNTIME
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:04:54
1 On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 06:41, Aron Griffis wrote:
2
3 > 1. I've removed the setting of VIMRUNTIME from the ebuild. This was
4 > installing /etc/env.d/40vim. There is no reason to set this
5 > variable, since the vim binary has compiled in the location of the
6 > run-time files, /usr/share/vim/vim62a. I have verified this works
7 > for every vim ebuild in the tree, so I don't know what motivated the
8 > "fix" in the first place.
11 I added it, as around 6.0/6.1, it did not even wanted to find its own
12 help files :/ If it works now again though, fine.
18 Martin Schlemmer
19 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
20 Cape Town, South Africa