From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] spin (spinroot.com) license
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 11:17:02
1 I'd like to add a package for spin to the tree (it's used at several
2 universities, including mine and Caltech).
3
4 However, it's not straightforward. The basic license is for educational
5 purposes only.
6
7 Here are my suggestions how to implement that.
8
9 /usr/portage/licenses/spin-educational with the following content:
10
11 Copyright (c) 1989-2006 Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs
12 Extensions (c) 2006-2009 NASA/JPL California Institute of Technology
13 All Rights Reserved. For educational purposes only.
14 No guarantee whatsoever is expressed or implied by
15 the distribution of this code.
16
17 /usr/portage/licenses/spin-commercial with the content pasted from
18 http://www.spinroot.com/spin/spin_license.html
19
20 And then in the ebuild:
21
22 LICENSE="|| ( spin-educational spin-commercial )"
23
24 Are there any license groups these should be added to?