From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo LLVM project needs help!
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:37:04
1 On Fri, 2022-02-11 at 00:36 +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > 6. Work on setting up and configuring a buildbot for Gentoo LLVM builds.
3 > This is some effort and I don't have the time to learn how to do that.
4 > You'll probably need to set up a local instance and figure out how to
5 > set our builds before submitting anything upstream; in my experience
6 > they aren't very responsive to buildbot changes, so ideally we need to
7 > flesh out any problems early.
10 For the record, we have someone working on this now.
13 Best regards,
14 Michał Górny