From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30: "Planet Gentoo" web log aggregator
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:54:10
1 Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 09:34:50PM -0500 or thereabouts, Ed Grimm wrote:
3 >
4 >>Deleting a blog immediately upon a developer leaving could present
5 >>technical and legal difficulties.
6 > Can you please elaborate on this? I don't see (m)any technical
7 > difficulties and I *certainly* don't see any legal difficulties.
8
9 This is not an issue anyway. I've decided that if a developer was to leave,
10 their log would be closed, but not deleted. I can't think of why we would need
11 to delete it, and I don't know why I mentioned that in the first place.
12 Unless people have reasons otherwise, I think its most sensible just to close
13 the relevant log.
14
15 The next GLEP revision will be updated with this.
16
17 Daniel
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list