From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Back from vacation
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:11:34
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 Just a quick note to say that I'm back from my holiday, and slowly picking
4 through the 250+ new messages in my inbox.
5
6 Here's my current Gentoo TODO list, in no particular order. I'm sharing this
7 so that you can shout up if I've missed anything in my inbox.
8
9 * Publish feedback on GLEP #11 before Wednesday's meeting
10 * Test auto-download for the next ioncube-loaders ebuild
11 * Chase carpaski on fixing the FETCHCOMMAND default value (urgently)
12 (blocker for the ioncube-loaders ebuild)
13 * Reply to discussion on HLDS ebuilds
14 (HLDS 3.1.1.0 & 3.1.1.0c ebuilds are currently insecure)
15 * Get tikiwiki ebuild working for Seemant
16 (no, I haven't forgotten about this)
17 * Look at the ebuild for another wiki engine while I'm at it
18 (currently sat in Bugzilla)
19 * Look at user-submitted patches for webapp-apache eclass
20 * More work on the NX ebuilds
21 * Get back to Daniel & Seemant on NX arrangement
22 * Check whether fix for compiling malconduit on KDE 3.1.3 has made it
23 into Portage
24 * Publish my developer/sponsorship document to -core
25 (haven't had *any* feedback on Draft 2 :(
26
27 Best regards,
28 Stu
29 --
30 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
31 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
32 Beta packages for download http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/packages/
33
34 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
35 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
36 --