From: "Federico \\\"fox\\\" Scrinzi" <fox91@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] euscan GSoC project - requesting feedback
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:11:50
On 27/06/2012 16:33, Michał Górny wrote:
> Is the development version running somewhere already so we could play > with it a bit?
For now is not available unfortunately :( We'll try to set it up! Thank you everybody for your feedback! The RSS feed is already implemented globally, we'll just tweak it to have a per user feed. I didn't considered the fact of separate stable and unstable but it's indeed a really cool feature. -- f. "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." (Martin Golding)