From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kdm and .xsession ?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:47:06
1 Den 16 Aug 2001 00:33:43 +0200 skrev Ulf Großekathöfer:
2 > Hi,
3
4 Hi!
5
6 > I want to use kdm and pwm and it works fine; the only problem is that
7 > kdm dosn't read my $HOME/.xsession. I'm not sure whether this is a bug
8 > or a feature but if I use xdm everything works well.
9
10 I'm not into kdm, could you fix this Danamark? In gdm there are
11 different sessions. I have GNOME and Xsession where the XSession uses
12 the .xsession file.
13
14 > Apart from that gentoo linux is really a great ditribution, I like it
15 > very much.
16
17 Good to hear!
18
19 I'm not into kdm, could you fix this Danamark? In gdm there are
20 different sessions. I have GNOME and Xsession where the XSession uses
21 the .xsession file.
22
23 Regards,
24 Mikael Hallendal