From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] (media-video) ffmpeg and a52dec
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:40:07
1 Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 >
3 > I think from here we can move toward having ffmpeg stable in the next weeks
4 > (at least I hope :) ), for vlc purposes the target keywords are x86 and amd64
5 > (I can test it for the latter), so the ppc bug can be ignored for now, but
6 > ffmpeg has many other arches to consider so it's something which needs
7 > careful attentions.
8 >
9 I'll take care about ppc related stuff.
10 What about the other arches?
11
12 lu
16 Luca Barbato
17
18 Gentoo/linux Developer Gentoo/PPC Operational Manager
19 http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list