From: "Bryan Ãstergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: joslwah
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:35:14
1 Hi all.
2
3 Joshua Ross (joslway) joined the Gentoo/PPC64 team a couple weeks ago.
4 He'll be helping with release engineering among other things.
5
6 Joshua has an extensive background in programming and different OSes
7 going all the way back to a hex based machine. We finally managed to
8 convince Joss to leave that machine behind and spend his time working on
9 Gentoo instead :)
10
11 Besides that Ross gives us this introduction:
12 "I'm a research mathematician with interests in linguistics. I'm a
13 Brit., living in China, so am used to utf-8 and CJK issues. I have
14 interests in fonts, from the usage side, as well as displaying multiple
15 languages. I'm currently working on some projection software designed
16 for controlling multiple projectors of differing resolution, potentially
17 with different information. I'm married with two kids, and enjoy
18 playing table-tennis."
19
20 Welcome to the team Ross.
21