From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RfC: News item for Baselayout 2 stabilisation
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:13:40
1 Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > I hope it goes without saying that bug 213988
3 > (http://bugs.gentoo.org/213988) should be resolved before either
4 > stabilization or news posting. The doc is somewhat out of date now.
5
6 I assume you mean the baselayout-2/openrc migration guide?
7
8 Not as far as we know. And what we, the GDP, *know* is entirely
9 dependent on the bug reports and *guide updates* that you, the rest of
10 the community, submit. :)
11
12 (Yes, we know that our other documents do not have anything about
13 baselayout-2/openrc in them. That's why we have the tracker bug. If
14 you've got something to report, send it in!)