From: Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@×××.org>
To: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Duplicates - List Problem [Re: [gentoo-dev] masked packages in system ..]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:35:21
1 On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 08:23:19PM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
2 > I am really not sure how you are attributing this to anything on my end, but
3 > I can assure you ... that is not the case. I noticed a couple of other
4 > messages were also duplicated from other posters. There is or was something
5 > wrong with the gentoo.org MTA.
6
7 I'm attributing it to a problem on either side since it could be on either
8 side. I'm not getting duplicate messages, at least.
11 Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@×××.org> Sooner or later, BOOM!
12
13 <Crow-> who gives a shit about US law
14 <jim> anyone living in the US.