From: Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:20:09
1 Monday 18 May 2015 17:13:41, Tim Harder wrote :
2 > Here are some packages that I've dropped (or will drop) myself as
3 > primary maintainer from. Many of them (e.g. protobuf*) could really use
4 > some more collaborative non-maintainer update method but no one has
5 > gotten around to finalizing, documenting, and implementing the required
6 > metadata.xml changes yet as far as I know.
7 >
8 > * app-misc/pfm
9 > * www-client/links
10 > * www-misc/urlwatch
11 >
12 > If you have questions about any of them feel free to drop me a line.
13 >
14 > Thanks,
15 > Tim
16
17 Hey Tim
18
19 I'd love to pick these up. In particular links: always been fond of it. :)
20
21 Cheers,
22 Patrice