From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic.sk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: aging ebuilds with unstable keywords - how can we help?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:49:15
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 7/27/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 >> The "majority" of packages are also the ones that need more extensive
5 >> testing. Sure, we could probably stabilize a bunch of the fringe
6 >> packages that hardly anyone uses and it wouldn't affect anything.
7
8 > The majority of Aliz's database seems to be made up of these "fringe"
9 > packages. Many of which are stable on at least one arch already, or
10 > have only a single version in the tree anyway. Stabilizing these on
11 > the remaining archs that they support should not have any significant
12 > impact on the perceived overall quality of Gentoo.
13
14 I was planning on working through the list some time in the near future. I have
15 to finish filing GCC 4.1 stabilization bugs for half the tree first. ;)
16
17 --de.
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list