From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: portage + bittorrent anyone?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:50:36
1 Fred Van Andel wrote:
2
3 ---snip---
4
5 > In theory I am working on a P2P system specific to the needs of gentoo,
6 > however I must admit that I have not worked on it for a while. Will
7 > someone please kick me in the *ss to get me working on it again.
10 Where's your ASS Fred? I'm sending my foot your way
11
12 in all seriousness... If your P2P project offers an easy, hands-off way or
13 updaing my portage tree and provides automatic sync-ing...
14
15 Well... do you need a tester to help?
20 Registered Linux User Number 185956
21 http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
22 Join me in chat at #linux-users on irc.freenode.net
23 This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing
24 html.
25 10:22pm up 3 days, 10:56, 3 users, load average: 0.10, 0.10, 0.09
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list