From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-java@l.g.o, Andrey Kislyuk <weaver@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Code review and main tree inclusion for java-mvn-src.eclass and java-pkg-simple.eclass
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:30:08
1 Hi,
2
3 Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>:
4
5 > Christian Faulhammer wrote:
6 > > java-pkg-simple:
7 > > In my eyes, defining all local variables at the beginning of a
8 > > function makes it easier to read.
9 >
10 > Sorry, Fauli, i totally missed your mail as it was only addressed to
11 > gentoo-dev, while I've been intently watching gentoo-java...
12
13 I am not subscribed to that list, so my mail would not get through.
14
15 > To sum things up: yes, I could change the local declarations, but I'd
16 > rather keep things as they are, unless you object more vehemently.
17
18 No problem, it was a matter of style.
19
20 V-Li
23 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
24 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
25
26 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>